Candles & Florals For Your Christmas Wedding
Decorating a Christmas wedding with flowers and candles can create a festive and romantic atmosphere. Here are some ideas to inspire you:
Line the aisle with pops of deep red roses or fresh eucalyptus tied with velvet ribbons.
Place hurricane candle holders with black, white or ivory candles along the aisle for a warm glow.
Altar Arrangements:Create a large floral arrangement at the altar using seasonal flowers and foliage.
Incorporate candles in varying heights and widths for added interest.
- Use a combination of low and tall centrepieces for visual interest.
- Low centrepieces could be ikebana dish designs, wreaths filled with lush greenery and berries with pillar candles in the centre.
- Tall centrepieces could be candelabras adorned with flowers and greenery.
- Tie small sprigs of mistletoe or pine to napkin rings.
- Place a small votive candle at each setting for a cosy touch.
- Illuminate walkways with lanterns, pinecones scented with cinnamon, or pillarbox red ilex berries.
Winter Foliage Backdrops:- Create a backdrop with evergreen branches, fairy lights, and an assortment of your chosen florals.
- Incorporate white flowers such as baby's breath for a soft touch.
- Frame the entrance with arches or pillars decorated with garlands of greenery and maybe a cool neon sign.
- Place large floral arrangements on either side of the entrance.
- Hang mistletoe or floral chandeliers from the ceiling for a romantic look.
- String fairy lights or garlands of greenery along the ceiling.
Fireplace Decor:- If the venue has a fireplace, adorn it with garlands, candles, and stockings for a cosy Christmas vibe.
- Choose candles with seasonal scents like cinnamon, pine, or peppermint to enhance the festive atmosphere.
Winter White and Metallics:
- Combine white flowers with metallic accents like brushed gold or silver candle holders and tableware for a luxury look.
**Remember to coordinate your colour scheme with the overall theme, and consider the existing decor of the venue. Adding personal touches that reflect your style as a couple can make your Christmas wedding truly magical.